In 2009 Tony designed the first Skiff to complement the vertically oriented cases available at the time by providing an ergonomic enclosure for our René and Pressure Points touch controllers.
Today the Make Noise Skiff provides a smart way to build a small modular synthesizer. It is low cost, but extremely durable. The clean simple lines and matte black color place visual emphasis where the action is; the patch the artist has created. At one side there is a power button and the Make Noise logo is illuminated to show the power is ON.
Total HP: 104
Internal Depth for modules:
2" over bus board, 2.56"
21.5 x 5.14 x 2.75 (inches)
Weight: 4.45 lbs.
12VDC up to 1.2A, -12VDC up to 1A, +5VDC up to 1A
- Ships ready to use. Just add modules, patch cables and inspiration.
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- 40 Sliding Square Nuts, 40 Black M2.5 Screws
- Side Mounted On/Off Switch
- Logo Illuminates to indicate power status
- 5V Power Rail Included
- Eurorack Bus Compatible
- Universal AC Power Adapter works world wide